Taylor Lee & Associates LLC
Free Consultation - Se Habla ESPAÑOL
Menu Contact

Employment Immigration Archives

What's required to apply for a L-1A manager or executive visa?

In the increasingly globalized society in which we live, it's common for companies to want to source either managerial or executive staff from abroad. Relocating upper level staff to another country may be necessary if a company intends to take their business to the next level, increase brand awareness or gain a competitive edge.

What are the requirements for an EB-5 investment visa?

The United States Congress authorized the creation of the EB-5 Immigrant Investment Visa Program in 1990. It was initially created with the hope of generating increased investment of foreign capital into the country, something that they expected would eventually lead to the establishment of more jobs for Americans.

Working in the United States: The possibility is real

You've always wanted to work in the United States, but you aren't sure how to do so. You don't have family there, and you're not sure you can become a resident. You think the process is complicated, and you're right. There are many aspects to getting your work permit, but with the right documentation and support, it's possible for almost anyone to come to the United States to work legally.

The Employment First Preference: Getting to the United States

As an immigrant, you want to make sure you have all the correct documents to work in this country. One of the documents you may want to obtain is called the Employment First Preference. This, also known as an E1 visa, is created specifically for those who have abilities of which the United States is in need.

¿Por qué se está tardando más tiempo en llegar mi permiso de trabajo?

¿Por qué se está tardando más tiempo en llegar mi permiso de trabajo?

What type of investment is required to qualify for the EB-5 visa?

Many countries offer investment visas to immigrants as a way to attract those with both business acumen and the financial resources necessary to bankroll entrepreneurial ventures. The United States is no exception to this rule.

The Employment First category gets you to the U.S. faster

If you plan to come to the United States to work, you'll need to obtain an employment-based immigrant visa. The first step is for a prospective employer to obtain a labor certificate approval from the United States Department of Labor. Once that's obtained, the employer needs to file for an Immigrant Petition for an Alien Worker, which begins the process of bringing you into the country for work.

Different types of United States work visas you may qualify for

Foreign nationals wishing to work in the United States are required to procure a work visa to do so. There are a number of different types of work permits you can apply for depending on the field you qualify to work in, how long you wish to be eligible to work in the county, whether you already have procured a job with a United States employer or not and even depending on what country you're from.

Email Us For A Response

Client Reviews

“Incredibly good at informing with the correct information. They always have one or two planes if one don't work out ! Exactly what I like and looking for !!! Great service” - Vanna Vanna Alvarez

Contact Us

Taylor Lee & Associates LLC
6855 Jimmy Carter Boulevard
Suite 2150
Norcross, GA 30071

Toll Free: 800-440-7601
Phone: 770-441-4807
Norcross Law Office Map

Hours | Mon - Fri: 9am - 6:30pm
Hours | Sat: 10am - 2pm

View Our Recent Results
Google Map