Taylor Lee & Associates LLC
Free Consultation - Se Habla ESPAÑOL
Menu Contact

February 2016 Archives

How to help a family member become a permanent resident

If you are a lawful permanent resident (commonly called a green card holder), you may be able to help your relatives become permanent residents, too. This would allow them to come to the U.S. and begin living and working here legally.

Some in Georgia face legal challenges re U.S. Immigration Law

It can be stressful and overwhelming to find oneself facing legal issues regarding citizenship. U.S. immigration law presents challenges for many people, including some in Georgia. It is advisable to obtain counsel from an experienced immigration and naturalization law attorney if you are seeking resolutions to a problem that involves your current status.

Learn about the new naturalization test for Spanish speakers

Becoming an American citizen is not easy. One of the many challenges you face is passing the naturalization test. For those who speak fluent English, passing the test is tough enough. It is even tougher for those whose first language is Spanish.

How to get a green card and the benefits that go with it

If you aren't a green card holder (a legal permanent resident), you face many challenges. You may have great trouble finding a job. You may not be able to rent a place to live. You won't be able to sponsor family members to come to America. Most importantly, you may be deported from the U.S.

Email Us For A Response

Client Reviews

“Incredibly good at informing with the correct information. They always have one or two planes if one don't work out ! Exactly what I like and looking for !!! Great service” - Vanna Vanna Alvarez

Contact Us

Taylor Lee & Associates LLC
6855 Jimmy Carter Boulevard
Suite 2150
Norcross, GA 30071

Toll Free: 800-440-7601
Phone: 770-441-4807
Norcross Law Office Map

Hours | Mon - Fri: 9am - 6:30pm
Hours | Sat: 10am - 2pm

View Our Recent Results
Google Map