You Have Rights After A Workplace Injury

If you were injured on the job, you have the right to seek workers' compensation benefits. This is true whether you are a citizen, a permanent resident (green card holder) or an undocumented worker.

At Taylor Lee & Associates LLC, we represent people across Georgia who have been injured in job-related accidents. We understand the importance of getting workers' compensation benefits so you can get better and return to work. Our attorneys have the experience to review your case and explain your rights and options to you. We have helped people in the Atlanta immigrant community and beyond since 2002.

Don't worry about deportation. Your immigration status doesn't matter in these cases. Your employer is not allowed to have you deported for reporting a work injury. Learn more about workers' compensation for immigrants.

Our Job Is To Help You Get The Benefits You Need

Workers' compensation includes medical care and wage replacement benefits. We will discuss how the benefits apply to you. We can advise you at every step of the process, including:

  • Reporting the work injury to your employer
  • Filing for workers' comp benefits
  • Managing medical care
  • Attempting to return to work when possible
  • Obtaining additional settlements or awards when possible

Our lawyers will seek maximum benefits for you. We know that it is stressful to be injured and unable to work. You can rely on our experience. We will interact with your employer and the insurance companies on your behalf.

We Represent All Workers Across Georgia

Taylor Lee & Associates LLC represents workers from all types of industries and occupations statewide, including:

  • Construction
  • Manual labor
  • Factory and warehouse work
  • Health care and nursing
  • Restaurant work
  • Driving and transportation
  • Office work

We Want To Hear From You

Regardless of your occupation, you are most likely entitled to workers' compensation benefits. Talk with us today to learn more. For a free consultation, please call our Norcross office at 770-441-4807 or 800-440-7601, or contact us by email. Hablamos español.